Stick to the facts and don't admit guilt.
- Call 9-1-1 for ambulance and police.
- Provide first aid if needed, but don't move anyone unless you're a medical expert.
- Move your car to the side of the road if there are no serious injuries. If there are serious injuries, turn on your hazard lights and turn off your engine.
Exchange Information & Document The Accident
- Take down the information of the insured person, the police officer and any witnesses.
- Take photos of the accident and file a police report.
Report the Accident and Get a Diagnosis
- Call your insurance to report the accident.
- Schedule a chiropractic consultation to determine your injuries. Chiropractors are trained extensively in the diagnosis and treatment of car accident injuries and symptoms such as whiplash, disc herniation, sprain / strain, neck pain, back pain, leg pain, arm pain and headaches. Our offices offer a free consultation.