top of page
To Schedule An Appointment
Call 1-302-678-8866 or
Dr. Edwin Juste and Associates
Orthotics improve foot functionality by correcting misalignments. There are three categories of orthotics:
RIGID ORTHOTICS - by controlling foot motion, these orthotics are very useful when there is poor support in the center of the shoe
1. Dress Shoes with low sides
2. Sore feet that area relieved with arch support
3. In skates and golf shoes.
4. In loose fitting boots such as work boots, hiking boots and rubber boots.
SEMI-RIGID ORTHOTICS - also control foot motion, but provide cushioning
1. Pressure issues such as callouses
2. Weak ankles, flat feet, shin splints, hip, knee and back pain
3. People working long hours on hard surfaces such as nurses and factory workers.
SOFT ORTHOTICS - absorbs shock, increases balance and relieves pressure in painful areas
1. People who have suffered from trauma.
4. Foot Deformity
Come try our foot scanning Kiosk:
Highly detailed scans captured at the Kiosk are also used to build patients’ custom-made orthotics and create
images of the body that will help show structural imbalances. It’s truly an immersive educational and diagnostic
experience … And results can be sent directly to your email address!
To schedule a FREE Consultation
Call: 302-678-8866 (Dr. Silver, D.C.)
bottom of page